DO YOU WANT TO…
- Remove the headache of repetitive, error-prone, manual tasks?
- Deliver change from development to production quicker and more reliably?
- Fully automate provisioning and deployment of your systems?
- Extend the benefits of agile development practices into operations?
- Get up to speed on emerging topics like Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment, Infrastructure as Code, Containers, and Cloud Infrastructure?
What is the Automation Workshop?
The demands on IT teams are greater today than ever before. Users expect high quality, innovative software delivered faster and more frequently. Adopting a DevOps approach to your software development and operations helps you meet expectations and deliver real value. Key to this approach is Automation – automating all the tasks and processes that stand in the way of delivering software into production as quickly as possible, in a repeatable and low cost fashion.
Automation Workshops are designed to help accelerate your lifecycle and teach you the techniques to implement automation. Our automation expertise will help you leverage proven best practices and modern tooling to bring new levels of efficiency, repeatability, and agility to your business. We bring engineers from Development and Operations to help them work together to build automation solutions that they can both benefit from.
The workshop is designed to run over 3 days but the scope and duration can be tailored to each client’s needs. While we cover theory and high-level concepts, the Automation Workshop focuses on the practical techniques and knowledge that attendees can use immediately in their day-to-day work.
- Day 1 – Automated Testing
- Day 2 – Infrastructure Automation
- Day 3 – Hack Day
Who Should Attend?
- Engineers from Software Development, QA, and Operations who have hands-on responsibility for the build, release, and deployment process.
- Day 1 and 2 are also useful for senior technical stakeholders to have responsibility for any part of the service delivery lifecycle.
What happens during Hack Day?
Engineers from across your development to operations lifecycle get hands-on with a Test Automation using BDD and TDD techniques. They also get hands-on experience with Infrastructure Automation to provision a full test environment for a simple sample application. The group is divided into teams that each tackle a specific part of the lifecycle. Work is tracked visually via an online Kanban board, and the day wraps up with demos and discussion. The automation tools are a combination of both open source and commercial tools running in a public cloud environment (AWS/Azure).
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Get more information
Fill out the form and we’ll send you more details of the workshop.
Stay informed and sign up for our newsletter.
Get It Now