As a BI Consultant you will have responsibility to work with project sponsors and IT managers to identify user requirements and delivery on these.
Daysha Consulting are currently recruiting for strong Business Intelligence Consultant/BI Analyst to join our consultancy team on a contract basis.
We are currently seeking a Business Intelligence Consultant/ BI Analyst to work with one of our key clients.
- Experience within a business intelligence development or analysis role, including the successful delivery of BI solutions
- Experience of the following subset
- Finance controlling/accounting
- Data management
- DW basics
- Cubes and marts
- As a Business Intelligence Consultant / BI Analyst, you’ll be a first class communicator, both written and verbal.
- Excellent client-facing skills.
- Keen attention to detail, ability to multitask and plenty of self-motivation.
- Experience in a rapid, high growth environment with ability to take ownership of tasks and see through to conclusion
- Positive, proactive, can do attitude to problem solving and issue management
- Clear concise communicator who backs up reports with factual data points
This position offers a great opportunity to work with a high visibility client in a dynamic industry. If interested please reply with CV and summary of relevant experience.