DO YOU WANT TO…
- Deliver change from development to production quicker and more reliably?
- Fully automate provisioning and deployment of your systems?
- Extend the benefits of agile development practices into operations?
- Know how high performing companies are adapting their operations to be as flexible and agile as possible?
- Get up to speed on emerging topics like Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment, Infrastructure as Code, and DevOps Culture?
What is the DevOps Accelerator Workshop?
Users expect high quality, innovative software delivered faster and more frequently. Adopting a DevOps approach to your software development and operations helps you meet expectations and deliver real value.
But what is DevOps and how do you get started? We have designed our DevOps Accelerator to give you the foundation you need to be successful.
The purpose of the DevOps Accelerator Workshop is to bring the key stakeholders from across your organization together to help them understand DevOps best practices and guiding principles from around the industry. After the theory is covered we focus on practical technologies and conduct a series of labs to help you setup a DevOps proof of concept to demonstrate practices such as Continuous Delivery and Infrastructure as Code.
The workshop is designed to run over 3 days but the scope and duration can be tailored to each client’s needs. While we cover theory and high-level concepts, the DevOps Accelerator focuses on the practical “nuts and bolts” knowledge that attendees can use immediately in their day-to-day work.
- Day 1 – DevOps Introduction
- Day 2 – Deep Dive into Process and Tools
- Day 3 – Hack Day
Who Should Attend?
- At least one stakeholder with hands-on knowledge of the current process from each role in your full development to operations lifecycle (Product, Dev, QA, Ops, etc.)
- The Hack Day on Day 3 is for engineers who have hands-on responsibility for the build, release, and deployment process
What happens during Hack Day?
The technical roles from across your development to operations lifecycle get hands-on with a reference toolchain that automates the build and deployment lifecycle of a simple sample application. The group is divided into teams that each tackle a specific part of the lifecycle. Work is tracked visually via an online Kanban board, and the day wraps up with demos and discussion. The reference example toolchain used is comprised of both open source and commercial tools running in a public cloud environment (AWS/Azure).
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Get more information
Fill out the form and we’ll send you more details of the workshop.
Stay informed and sign up for our newsletter.
Get It Now