July, 2017 Tuesday
Certified Agile Service Manager|Dublin|July 2017
Irish Computer Society
Dublin, 87-89 Pembroke Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin
A Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) is the operational counterpart to a Certified Scrum Master (CSM). Working together, ScrumMasters and Agile Service Managers can instil agile thinking into the entire IT organization as the basis of a DevOps culture.
Daysha has partnered with the DevOps Institute to bring enterprise level Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) to the market. Working with thought leaders from the DevOps community, the IT Service Management field and the IT training market, the DevOps Institute is setting the standard in quality for enterprise grade DevOps education and training.
The learning objectives for Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) include an understanding of:
- What it means to “be agile”
- The Agile Manifesto, its core values and principles
- Agile concepts and practices including ITSM, Kanban, Lean and DevOps
- Scrum roles, artefacts and events as it applies to both products and processes
- The two aspects of Agile Service Management
- Agile Process Improvement —ensuring processes are lean and deliver “just enough” control
- Agile Process Design—applying Agile practices to process design projects
COURSE / STUDENT MATERIALS:
- Sixteen (16) hours of instructor-led training and exercise facilitation
- DevOps – The Basics (pre-class resource)
- Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Participation in unique exercises designed to apply concepts
- Sample documents, templates, tools and techniques
- Access to additional sources of information and communities
Successfully passing (65%) the 60 minute exam, consisting of 40 multiple-choice questions, leads to the candidate’s designation as a Certified Agile Service Manager. The certification is governed, administered and maintained by the DevOps Institute.
- Completion of pre-class assignment
- Familiarity with IT and IT service management is recommended
- Anyone interested in learning about Agile and Scrum from a products and process perspective
- Employees and managers responsible for designing, re-engineering or improving process
- Consultants guiding their clients through process improvement initiatives
- Internal and external suppliers
- Process stakeholders
Cost includes the CASM course materials and Certification exam. Discounts are available for groups of 3 or more.