May, 2017 Tuesday
Atlassian, Classes and Training
Confluence Essentials Training |Dublin|May 2017
So you have Confluence but how do you start working successfully, creating content and collaborating with your team members?
Confluence Essentials Training is an introductory course designed for beginners needing to up-skill to become proficient users of Confluence.
Confluence Training Course Details
Attendees will learn to add many types of media to their documents and use both basic and complex formatting tools to create robust content. Attendees will also learn the basics of using blueprints and macros, and learn to collaborate and share information Confluence’s social network features.
In the second part of this course attendees learn power user features, such as creating and configuring spaces, managing users and permissions, explore macros and work with add -ons, including Confluence Questions, Confluence Team Calendars, and Gliffy.
Attendees will work with the product requirements blueprint and learn how to create a link to a JIRA issue. They also get hands-on experience modifying a blueprint.
Who Should Attend?
All Confluence users. There are no prerequisites for this course.
Format & Level
Introductory – 1 day live classroom session with hands-on exercises.
After attending this course, attendees should be able to:
- Navigate inside of Confluence’s hierarchical environment
- Create, edit and format documents in Confluence
- Create great looking content using formatting tools
- Work collaboratively with co-workers inside of Confluence
- Use Confluence’s social network features such as like, share, and comment
- Link documents to content inside and outside of the Confluence environment
- Use macros to create robust content
- Use and modify blueprints and templates
- Use advanced content creation tools
- Set up users and permissions
- Create and configure spaces
- Configure global settings
- Install macros and add-ons
Cost & Register
Click on the button below for costs and to register. Discounts are available for groups of 3 or more. Private training also available.