November, 2017 Wednesday
DevOps Leader | London City | Nov 2017 |
London, 70-72 Clifton Street, London EC2A 4HB
This sixteen (16) hour course provides an introduction to DevOps – the cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration, integration and automation in order to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals. Improved workflows will result in an improved ability to design, develop, deploy and operate software and services faster.
Daysha has partnered with the DevOps Institute to bring enterprise level DevOps training and certification to the market.
ABOUT THE COURSE:
A DevOps Leader (DOL) is a tactical or strategic individual who helps design, influence, implement or motivate the cultural transformation proven to be a critical success factor in DevOps adoption. This individual understands the human dynamics of cultural change and is equipped with practices, methods and tools to engage people across the DevOps spectrum.
The learning objectives for DOL include a practical understanding of:
– DevOps and time to market
– The business and IT perspectives
– Key differences between DevOps IT and traditional IT
– Planning and organizing
– Understanding performanceand culture
– Measurement differences
– Designing a DevOps organization
– Focusing on what matters
– Ideas for organizing workflows
– Sharing information
– Defining meaningful metrics
– Value stream mapping
– TheSpotify Squad model
– Managing culture change
– Popular toolsand key practices
– Putting it all together
COURSE / STUDENT MATERIALS:
– Sixteen (16) hours of instructor-led training and exercise facilitation
– Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
– Participation in exercises designed to apply concepts
– Comprehensive glossary
– Access to additional sources of information and communities
Successfully passing (65%) the 60 minute exam, consisting of 40 multiple-choice questions, leads to the DevOps Foundation Certificate. The certification is governed, administered and maintained by the DevOps Institute. The DevOps Foundation Certificate will be the pre-requisite for future DevOps certification courses.
DevOps Foundation ® Certification Course
– Anyone starting or leading a DevOps cultural transformation program
– Anyone interested in modern IT leadership and organizational change approaches
– IT team leaders,managers, directors and business stakeholders
– Practitioners and change agents
– DevOps tool providers, systems integrators, and consultants
Cost & Register:
Click on the button below for costs and to register.