January, 2017 Tuesday
Atlassian, Classes and Training
JIRA Essentials (1/2 day) | Dublin | Jan 2017
The JIRA User Bootcamp is a 1/2 day course aimed at new users or those with little experience of JIRA. It is divided into 9 distinct modules and is a practical hands-on course.
In this course, attendees learn how JIRA is organized and gain hands-on experience working with the JIRA application by performing the most common tasks. Attendees work through real-life scenarios using a preconfigured instance of JIRA. By logging in to JIRA as users with various job roles and JIRA roles, attendees gain an understanding of who typically performs which tasks and why. After attending this course, attendees will learn the basics of managing and tracking team issues and projects. They will return to their jobs with increased confidence and a better command of often-used JIRA features.
After attending this course, attendees should be able to:
– Create a JIRA issue and progress it through the workflow
– Monitor the issue status as it flows through the workflow using search
– Describe how issues are categorized in JIRA
– Save a search to simplify status requests
– Modify existing issues, changing priority and assignees
– Update multiple issues in one operation to align with changing business requirements
– Use versions to coordinate a product release
– Experiment with an Agile board to manage multiple issues effectively
– Link a JIRA issue to a Confluence page
– Communicate progress of project tasks using the JIRA dashboard
Who should attend?
This course is designed for novice or new JIRA users, product managers, project administrators, JIRA application admins, and system admins. JIRA experience or issue tracking systems is not required.
Introductory – Half-day live classroom session with hands-on exercises.
Cost & Register
Click on the button below for costs and to register. Discounts are available for groups of 3 or more. Private training also available.