Daysha offers expertise to every part of the project lifecycle phase. Daysha jumps right in to provide you with high quality and innovative IT consulting services. We deliver specific results and benefits to meet your goals in relatively short engagements. Daysha’s consulting services helps:
- Improve your existing project management capability
- Develop your strategy
- Advise and guide you through implementation
Explore seven ways Daysha can serve you:
1) Gap Analysis – Right from the start, while still developing a business case, Daysha steps in to help you identify tasks necessary to complete before delivery of your project. This short exercise includes interviewing key project sponsors to create an “as-is” and “to-be” description complete with an outline program of work needed to close the gap.
2) Prototyping – Daysha approaches things from the end user’s perspective. Before project planning and detailed technical specifications can be successful, it is essential to first understand how the solution will be used. Daysha engages the end users to gain understanding of the best solution or service to develop. Our consultants use the latest tools to iterate through several prototypes and alternatives with speed and efficiency.
3) Technical Strategy – Daysha provides the keys to your success. Our teams of consultants apply innovative thinking, practical tools, services and the right technology to create a comprehensive technical strategy that is aligned with the organization’s business strategy (the key challenge). Transform business, increase revenue generation, improve cost control and enhance customer satisfaction through effective deployment of information technology.
4) Project Jump Start – Get a stalled project moving with resources Daysha provides. We fill the gap between project initiation and completion when freeing up key resources is needed to get a project flowing smoothly to bring it to fruition.
5) Audit – Our consultants put an end to end-user disappointments that stem from broken software development processes creating budget and schedule overruns. We step in to quickly review your development process and then compare it with best of breed to identify areas for improvement.
6) Project Recovery –Daysha experts help you recover projects and put them back on track. We offer a fresh objective perspective to pinpoint areas that are not well defined and requirements that have been significantly changed so that we can develop a realistic plan that will turn a project’s death march into a moment of new beginnings for edgy sponsors by injecting new confidence into the team.
7) Legacy Systems Analysis and Documentation – The way it has always been done is only a good philosophy if the process is working, and able to be changed as the organization grows. Often, the people with the knowledge to support or change an application have long since left the organization, leaving your hands tied, increasing risk, and impeding progress. Daysha provides experts to perform an analysis on software that has become critical to operations. We document everything so it can be handed over to a support team or can be changed to support new functionality for continued success.