Professional, Reliable IT Project Management is Daysha’s core competency. Our key differentiator is our experienced team of project managers and consultants.
We have delivered for a wide range of clients across different sectors including the European Space Agency, RTE, Bank of Ireland, Enterprise Ireland, European Commission, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Hewlett Packard, IBM, DirectSki, Data Ireland, and RPA.
Our unique approach allows us to deliver a flexible range of services designed in partnership with you. One of the trends in the IT industry is the move toward what is coined ‘utility’ computing. In this paradigm computing services are seen as a utility such as water or electricity in the sense that they can be turned on and off, scaled up or down, and clients only pay for what they use. Software as a Service is a good example of utility computing.
In a similar way, Daysha delivers Project Management as a Service (PMaaS). Our PMaaS model includes a number of different service tiers:
- Staff Augmentation Services: Permanent, Contract IT project management resources
- Managed PM Services: Defined PM Services to specific SLAs, Onsite or Offsite
- Outsourced Project Management and Delivery: Full accountability for project from inception to closure
- Outsourced PMO: Full outsourcing of function, governance, and project execution
The benefits are significant.
- Right Expertise at the Right time
- Flexibility: Our pricing model and levels of service provide the client with a great degree of flexibility. Clients can move from one level to another seamlessly.
- Reduced Costs: Lower costs due to lower recruitment costs and increased process efficiencies.
- Decreased Staff Turnover: treating project management as a service means we can guarantee the availability of staff and expertise throughout your project lifecycle.
- Reduced Risk: we only use experienced and proven project managers, processes and technologies. This reduces your overall project risk.
You can be confident that we can provide high quality, well-trained individuals who will fit seamlessly within your organisation to help you meet deadlines and complete projects.
So if you are in a position like many of our clients and are finding it difficult to deliver initiatives and business goals, contact us to find out how we can help you. We have an experienced team of project managers and consultants ready to deliver real value.