As an Infrastructure Project Manager you will manage the delivery of large, or cross regional, IT infrastructure driven programs or projects within our client’s site. You will be responsible for developing the project approach, supporting the business case with the sponsors and stakeholders and the delivery of the agreed solution to the appropriate quality, timescales and at a cost acceptable to the project governance. You will manage a dispersed team and be able to follow defined processes and procedures and at the same time use imitative where required in terms of risk management and mitigation
Daysha Consulting are currently seeking strong Infrastructure Project Managers to join our consultancy team on a contract basis.
High – level Requirements:
- 10+ years’ experience in project delivery
- Track record for delivering major technology programs and projects with financial responsibility and reporting.
- Management and motivation of local and dispersed teams.
- A strong background in IT Infrastructure, with proven experience as a project manager
- Experience in virtualisation and/ or transformation projects an advantage
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Strong organizational skills to structure and control complex projects
- Prince2, PMI, APM or equivalent certifications
- ITIL SME with practical experience of implementation an advantage
Other Key Attributes:
- Self-starter with a desire to get things done
- Comfortable dealing with stakeholders and senior management
- Ability to face challenges and resolve with team and stakeholder co-operation
This position offers a great opportunity to work with a high visibility client in a dynamic industry. If interested please reply with CV and summary of relevant experience.