As a .NET User Interface Developer you will work closely with engineers and designers throughout all stages of the product cycle. If you’re a critical thinker with a good design sense, a strong technical background, and an eye for making things better, then this is the role for you.
We are looking for someone to lead the software development of UI’s for a range of applications from the planning and design of space missions to monitoring wireless sensor networks. The core focus will be on creating beautiful and clean applications as well as enhancing existing ones.
- Solid experience with software design and development with strong understanding of UI frameworks, languages and standards. We use C#, and these applications will be built using WPF, Silverlight, and ASP.NET MVC.
- Expert in the use of Expression Blend and Expression Blend Sketchflow
- Examples of work you have done in UI design, for ease of use and clarity of presentation with complex information.
- Hands-on programmer, strong in rapid prototyping
- Excellent oral, written, and graphic communication skills. Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills, working effectively with product owners and team mates.
- Well-versed in fundamental visual and interactive design disciplines and principles.
- Ability to visualize, own and execute the creation of an experience from initial concept to collaborating with engineers on implementation.
- Help define the user model and user interface for new and existing products and features.
- Capable of rendering elegant visuals—ranging from content layout to form elements and textures.
- May involve work after normal business hours, and being on-call
- May involve travel, primarily to mainland Europe.
About Daysha: For the past 7 years, Daysha has employed the latest cutting-edge technology to create innovative user-focused software applications. Our expertise ranges from industry-specific projects in areas such as financial services, aerospace and consumer goods, to multi-faceted technology solutions that draw upon the company’s background in project management and consultancy.