As a Programme Manager you will manage the delivery of large, or cross regional, IT programs or projects within our client’s site. You will be responsible for developing the project approach, supporting the business case with the sponsors and stakeholders and the delivery of the agreed solution to the appropriate quality, timescales and at a cost acceptable to the project governance.
Daysha Consulting are currently recruiting for a strong Programme Manager to join our consultancy team on a contract basis.
- A proven track record for delivering major technology programs and projects with financial responsibility up to 2M, large team
- A background in telecommunications beneficial
- A strong background in IT with proven experience as a project manager
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Strong organizational skills to structure and control complex projects
- Prince2, PMI, APM or equivalent certifications
- ITIL SME with practical experience of implementation
- MS Projects, Visio, MS Office, SharePoint
This position offers a great opportunity to work with a high visibility client in a dynamic industry. If interested please reply with CV and summary of relevant experience.