The role of an IT Project Manager
When discussing the role of an IT project manager it is more apt to talk about the many roles they have during the implementation of IT services for their client. Roles like planning, budgeting, reporting, team management, staff training and troubleshooting issues on the go. For the IT project manager these tasks, and a host of other duties, are all in a day’s work.
Key duties of an IT Project Manager
- Developing a project outline with project restraints and considerations front of mind
- Recommending the right IT solutions for the project
- Defining the project scope, timeline and budget – in consultation with the client
- Coordinating IT services, personnel and resources
- Monitoring each stage of the project and reporting outcomes to the client
- Ensuring secure data protection
- Training staff to use newly implemented IT solutions
- Providing ongoing computer software and hardware maintenance
In addition to these tasks, the project manager must have the ability to develop complex schedules, foresee future challenges, troubleshoot on the move, and manage the implementation of complex IT systems.
Why do Irish businesses choose an IT Project Manager from Daysha?
- Our commitment to delivering the end outcome of an IT project on time and within budget.
- Our ability to efficiently and cost effectively deploy the specialised resources necessary for the execution of IT projects.
- Our access to the best-in-class project management resources. Our project management and technical experts are uniquely suited and dedicated to the success of our customers and to the quality of the solutions they provide.
The IT project manager truly plays many vital roles when helping businesses set up their IT systems and infrastructure. To find out how Daysha Consulting can help your business on its next IT project call us on (01) 537 8476 or email us at email@example.com.