Senior .Net Deployment Engineer/ Contract/ Dublin City Centre. As a Senior Deployment Engineer you will lead and manage our client’s development process automation and installation/deployment strategies for a new large scale application suite.
Daysha Consulting are currently recruiting for a strong Senior .Net Deployment Engineer to join our consultancy team on a contract basis.
- Provide technical leadership to internal and external software development teams in all aspects of application build and installation
- Day to day liaison with internal stakeholders and managing installation requirements for test environments
- Work with key stakeholders such as field engineers supporting real world customer installations to define and build installation tools.
- Contribute to the architecture and design of the application, including areas such as infrastructure and virtualization
- Assist in defining structured practices especially in source code management, build and release management
- ASP.Net experience ( .Net 4.0 and VS 2010)
- Knowledge of TFS (Team Foundation Server) and CI (Continuous Integration)
- Experience of Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Experience of Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, Team Suite
- Experience of Internet Information Services 6/7
- Experience of Windows 2008
- Experience of leading / managing engineering resources
- Experience in managing and working with third party development teams
- Possess excellent communication skills, the drive to succeed and work independently and on a team, with the ability to multi task, and deliver quality results
- M.Sc. in Computer Science or B.S. and equivalent experience
This position offers a great opportunity to work with a high visibility client in a dynamic industry. If interested please reply with CV and summary of relevant experience.