Senior .Net UI Developer/ Contract/ Dublin City Centre. As a Senior .NET UI developer you will have overall responsibly for the technical implementation of the web user interface, collaborating with a team of graphic designers and leading a team of external web developers.
Daysha Consulting are currently recruiting for a strong Senior .Net UI developer to join our consultancy team on a contract basis.
- Team leadership or supervision of a software development team
- Experienced software developer with broad understanding of all aspects of optimal software development
- Ability to influence technical discussions and provide technical leadership
- Ability to anticipate problems and take decisive action, giving regard to the impact on other project teams, development partners and stakeholders
- Ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ hands on industry experience, ideally in ASP.Net development roles.
- Experience of .NET Frameworks 3.0, 3.5 and 4
- Experience of ASP.NET/C#/AJAX/HTML
- Experience of VMware/Hyper V/VPC/Virtual Box
- Experience of Internet Information Services 6/7
- Experience of Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Experience of Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and 2010, Team Suite
- Experience of Windows Server 2003/2008
- Knowledge of TFS (Team Foundation Server), CI (Continuous Integration) and ALM (Application Lifecycle Management)
This position offers a great opportunity to work with a high visibility client in a dynamic industry. If interested please reply with CV and summary of relevant experience.