Software project management requires IT expertise and leadership
Software project management is a role that requires the perfect mixture of IT expertise and leadership. A software PM needs to be able to quickly assess and recommend IT solutions, having a full understanding of the IT software and infrastructure that needs to be in place to successfully implement new IT systems. They also need to be able to confidently communicate with the client, ensuring they fully understand the client’s needs, while also communicating with their IT team to ensure all aspects of the project are delivered to the client’s exact specifications.
What skills do you need to be a software project management expert?
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in project planning, scheduling and budgeting
- Strong customer service management and communication skills
- Experience working within multiple IT delivery methodologies
- Ability to work using agile project management methods
- Ability to work with and manage 3rd party vendors
- Experience working with technical project management teams and understanding of a wide range of software technologies
- Exceptional organisational and management skills
- A positive can-do problem solving attitude
Daysha Consulting, an Irish project management consultancy firm based in Dublin, has software project management opportunities for the right candidate.
What can you expect from working as a software PM consultant with Daysha?
Daysha takes pride in offering a dynamic and diverse workforce where talent thrives. Daysha encourages employees to take control of their career and provides them with a place to work that offers variety and challenge while also providing a supportive and nurturing environment.
New candidates can build on their skills and increase their abilities with on-going training. Employees can also benefit from working with Daysha by building their network of industry contacts and gaining hands-on experience by working with the best in the business. Many of Daysha’s IT consultants have had the opportunity to work with huge global brands on a variety of projects including the European Space Agency, IBM, Hewlett Packard and Bank of Ireland.
Learn about the many opportunities and benefits of working with Daysha Consulting as a software project management consultant here. Contact Daysha for more career advice and opportunities by emailing email@example.com